Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Boots

With the several inches of snow we’ve received today, I want to honor the one item of apparel that makes my life complete:  My Boots.  My Boots (and yes, Boots is capitalized for a reason as you will see) in inclement weather or not, are my favorite article of clothing EVER.

In my profile, I mention a pair of shoes that makes me feel like I could do anything.  Today, I introduce you to the beloved shoes that have magical powers and spread joy through my entire being just by putting them on:  




How can one pair of shoes make me feel so good?  Honestly, this is one of life’s mysteries up there with what makes gum chewy instead of break down in normal digestive juices and how M&Ms are made--if you know, please don’t ruin it for me…I like to live in a state of suspense.

Anyway, it suffices to say that once the Boots hit my feet, I’m just a little bit sassier, a little bit more fearless, and a little more certain.  Life is good when it’s me and my Boots.

What's your favorite thing to wear?

E-mail me at squaretoothedgirl@gmail.com or leave a comment here!  
Please join us in celebrating the simple moments of everyday life!

1 comment:

  1. My Necklace, my big flowered on that I got from the most amazing store for the perfect price. I love it! So, much. Makes me feel awesome, and invisible and pretty dang cute too!

    ReplyDelete