Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Operation Get the Word Out: You are Beautiful


I’ve been thinking a lot about what to write today and I had something all planned, but then yesterday, there was an overwhelming response to You Are Beautiful.

I believe that everyone who comes to planet earth is valuable, unique and beautiful.  Believing that others are beautiful brings joy.  Believing in ourselves is our greatest power.  And when we believe in our worth, our goodness, our significance, then we can help others see that worth in themselves. And when we begin seeing others an individuals, beautiful and whole, then we are able to stack our hatred in the corner and embrace the beautiful in everyone.

I want to ask you a favor:  If you read You Are Beautiful, and it touched you in any way, even if you don’t yet believe it about yourself, will you please forward it, link it, e-mail it or repost it  on your Facebook or MySpace page and share it with someone who you think needs to hear it?

Everyone deserves the right to believe they are beautiful.

With much love and many thanks,

Lisa, Square Toothed Girl

E-mail me at squaretoothedgirl@gmail.com
Or post your comments here!

1 comment:

  1. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to
    assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - diet plans to lose weight

    ReplyDelete