Thursday, December 23, 2010

a river of stones


Something beautiful is happening:  


Many people on this big, blue planet are going to be participating in a river of stones during the month of January.  This unique project is about paying attention to one moment in your day, then recording it.  You can read examples of small stones here.     

"Stones" are one recorded thought of concentrated attention and you can post them to the a river of stones website, or just record them for yourself.  There are no rules!  Will you join us in celebrating the "extraordinary in the ordinary" during the month of January?  


My small stones will appear on Diary Of A Square Toothed Girl everyday during January along with my usual posts.  I am excited about this opportunity to re-connect with the beauty that surrounds me.   Curious to see what it's all about?  Click on the links above or the badge to the right and join us in national small stones writing month!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I'm participating in that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I am so excited! I am actually looking forward to January! Who says that??? :)

    ReplyDelete