Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Small Stones: Day Twelve


i like to think i teach my 
children
love, tolerance and respect

except today

when this child of the sixties--born in the seventies--
taught them how to

skip school

and stick it to the Man.


___________________________________________________________________



During the month of January, I have committed to participating in a river of stones, International Small Stones Writing month. A small stone is a polished moment of paying proper attention.  My small stones have been moving around my blog like dancing toddlers, but for the remainder of January will be posted right here.
Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm telling. I don't know who, but I am tattling on YOU!!! What's Mountain Man's number, eh?
    What's next? Will I see those two tipping back a diet coke and giving the finger to passerby's? Ok, that will probably be me passing by. It might be well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stone...too funny! I like your oobos too. I have an oobos 'garden', where I couldn't get any plant to grow. :)

    ReplyDelete