Thursday, April 28, 2011

High E "X" pectations

You should see my kitchen right now.  Every surface is covered with sugar or flour or some other baking tool.
I am up to my eyeballs in frosting roses.

Laundry awaits.
The phone is ringing.

I need to write my blog.
I have clients I've all but forgotten this week.

I've had some high expectations of what I could accomplish in one seven day period.

What if I don't get it all done?
So...what if?  Surely, it will all keep.
Laundry, baking, phone calls, blogging and even work can wait...
.
Because I've got two cherub cheeked beauties waiting for me to play the Wii with them this afternoon.

Enjoy your evening!

2 comments:

  1. So....good thing I didn't stop by???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. very good. God created man who created phones for a reason. :)

    ReplyDelete