Saturday, April 30, 2011

Zat Waz All Zere Waz

Ok, I know the title was a stretch with my use of the letter Z.  Forgive me, it's been a long month.

I would like to extend a big square toothy thank to all who have stopped by from the A to Z Challenge.  I've met some wonderful new blogging friends.  You've made this month a joy with your funny, witty and touching posts.

I've found so many amazing bloggers who are willing to share their journeys with a sense of humor, wonder and grace.  To all of us:  Well done!  You've made my journey more vibrant, rich and full by using your talents to enrich and encourage.

To all the new Square Toothed followers:  Thank you so much for including me!  I am honored to be apart of your reading.  Thank you!  Here's to us all of us for finishing the challenge!!

Now, take a deep breath and enjoy your weekend.

Leave your comments here or e-mail me at squaretoothedgirl@gmail.com...
Here's to enjoying to the end!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the challenge, Lisa! I have really enjoyed your posts. I'll be back in May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like I have met a bunch of new friends. "It feels good...do.do.do.dooo...it feels good...do.do.do. doooo....So good..." Oh well, you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing the challenge! I look forward to reading more from you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers! (My glass is raised to your toast.) To us all!

    *gulp*gulp*

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete