Monday, May 9, 2011

I Was Tagged!

My blog friend Cathy, at Cathy Lost and Found, tagged me!  I was out of town and computer-less, so I am a few days late!  Here is the badge and you better watch out ... someone else is gonna get tagged too!!


 

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
First kiss with Mountain Man...hands down.   

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Hmmm...I was taught by my friend, Jackie Gibson, to let go of regret.  Our choices make us who we are and we can learn empathy through our choices and experiences.  The past is past...our responsibility is to the now.  That being said...if I could erase polyester leisure suits from our social consciousness, I would.  
   
What movie/tv character do you most resemble in personality?
Nia Vardolos in My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding.  If they ever make a movie of my blog, I would want her to play me...and as an added bonus, she's Canadian! 

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it who would it be?
No cliff tossing here...one person's cliff target is another person's father, mother, caterer, lawyer or tax accountant.  

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
I would like to speak less.  Foot in mouth, anyone?? 

Describe yourself in one word.
Sassy. 

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
I can't.  I've tried in my head for the last 5 minutes.  So here is how I see Cathy: She is marvelously authentic, tender and unfailingly generous.  I love reading her!! 

Why do you blog?  Answer in one sentence.
In a world full of seeming limitless negativity, I blog to remind myself, and others, of the abundant beauty and joy that can be found in everyday life.

Name at least 3 people to send this meme to and inform them.
Susan at thecontemplativecat

Carrie at Come on...I Dair You!
Jan at begin...begin again

Can't wait to read your responses, ladies!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm blushing!!!

    Loved your answers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love the warmth and honesty of your blogs. I will try to answer the questions as well as you did!

    ReplyDelete