Saturday, June 25, 2011

Media Mayhem Blog Hop~Songs!

Welcome to the first day of RJR Daydreamer's media blog hop!  Today's post is all about music we love--three songs specifically.  And here's my secret for choosing these three songs...they were the most played in my itunes queue. The first is, without a doubt, one of the finest songs on the planet, by one of the best duos ever joined in harmony...the Indigo Girls...




The second song is my anthem for life and there really is no need to explain, just listen and enjoy!




My third choice is the recipe for joyful living, and what happens when passion meets a goal and you add some humor...I hope we all find our 'grails.'



See you tomorrow for the second day of the challenge: films!

6 comments:

  1. haven't heard any of these before ! If I was to pick one to add to my playlist list would be the first.. which I really enjoyed, twice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get such a kick out of Macy Gray....did you catch her attempt on Dancing with the Stars last year? She definitely shouldn't give up her day job. I think I liked number 1 the best. Thanks for dropping in on thefeatherednest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa! How fun that we both picked Closer to Fine! :) I enjoyed all of your choices, so glad again to have found your blog through the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showing me something new with Macy Gray video. Gald I popped in on the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i remember the indigo girls and saw them at the chastain amphitheater in atlanta years ago...and macy gray is awesome too (3rd one didnt come thru)
    good heartfelt choices!

    ReplyDelete