Monday, June 27, 2011

Media Mayhem, Day Three: Blogs!

Welcome to the third and final day of Master RJR Daydreamer's Blog hop!  Today's focus is blogs...and oh my!  This may be the greatest challenge so far!

One blog I come back to everyday is  Little Brown Pen.  This is a great blog by a woman who takes these fabulous photographs of Paris.  In fact, she even sells them on Etsy.

The next blog I return to again and again is...a handful of stones.  This is a gem of a blog that is devoted to the collecting of small stones, or simple polished moments captured with words.  The tag line in the description is, "celebrating the ordinary in the extraordinary."  I just love that.  To find beauty in the simple, everyday aspects of living is where the joy resides.

The third blog I read regularly is NotaSupermom.  Nota is hilarious!  She cracks me up on a regular basis and anyone that makes me laugh deserves to be returned to!  Check her out, she is great!

Can't wait to check out your favorites!
Lisa

8 comments:

  1. I read several blogs daily, and they bring me such joy, laughter, or introspection. If I knew how to link them, I would, but I'm hopeless on that score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many favorites! These you mentioned sound charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually YOUR two blogs are two I enjoy immensely too!! It was so hard to narrow it down to three...luckily, I don't have to for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It WAS hard to narrow our choices down to three wasn't it? It has been a terrific three days. Hope we can do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for taking part, I have enjoyed your posts !

    I have made a badge/award for all who were involved, it can be found on my day 3 post if you wish to claim it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm stopping by from Julie's blog (What Else is Possible). *brings brownies* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Stopping in from Julie's blog as well. I see Samantha already brought the brownies, so I'll just bring my appetite.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is nice to meet you Sam and Bryce! Thanks for the brownies! :) RJR, thanks for putting the bloh hop together, what a great idea when my writing brain is in hibernation because summer is here!

    ReplyDelete