Sunday, June 26, 2011

Media Mayhem, Day Two: Movies!

Ok, so it's later in the day on Sunday, but here I am to deliver my movie choices!!

My first choice was the first movie that ever touched me in a way that I couldn't stop crying, and it was break down, nasty, ugly cry.  I think I was 10...



Choosing movies was really difficult for me!  There is just so much to choose from and I can't remember what I like whenever people ask me what my favorite movie is...so, here's to an oldie but goodie....



And last, but certainly not least, how can I not give a shout out to the greatest Mr. Darcy of all time...His Majesty Himself, Colin Firth...



See you tomorrow for Media Mayhem day three: blogs!

5 comments:

  1. Oh now you got me crying before bed! See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of those the only one I have seen is Pride and Prejudice. The film location of this scene is the garden lake in Lyme Park which is about 30 minutes from my house. We have been there a lot but I have never been tempted to swim in it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pride and Prejudice never gets old for me....never! Good picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the first one, I'm curious about it now. Wow, just the little clip of Casablanca is so romantic! I love black and white movies. All great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love Pride and Prejudice.

    ReplyDelete