Thursday, September 29, 2011

Three Beautiful Things Thursday

Welcome to Three Beautiful Things Thursday!  My little beauties this week are courtesy of my good friend YouTube...who, even though he never calls or writes, showers me with minutes/hours of entertainment whenever I feel like it.

The first is a cover of Adele's "Someone Like You" and dare I say it? ....I like it better than the original!! Shhhh...don't tell Adele! 




The second beautiful thing this week is a cover by some friends of mine.  It's a stunning rendition of "Hallelujah"...Thanks Matt & Hannah (and especially Sarah who linked this to her page on the Book of Face which gave me the opportunity to play it over and over again and again.) There's no video, just audio, but crank up the volume, close your eyes, and enjoy!



...and last, this commercial from Air France which makes me want to join the ballet and fly on Air France...and maybe take some Dramamine...




What are your three beautiful things this Thursday? 

3 comments:

  1. I've had my Adele/Ingrid Pandora channel playing all week, but this cover is just amazing!
    I got chills from your blog today. And tears.
    Oh and guess what Michael bought McKelle for her birthday?? She got a guitar - she is thrilled and so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great things. It's been quite the interesting day and I'm at a bit of a loss for beautiful things, but I can always fall back on mentioning my children, there are 3 and they certainly are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete