Saturday, October 1, 2011

NaBloWriMo Month

Everyday in October, I will be participating in National Blog Writer's Month.  I can't decide if I'm insane to commit to writing everyday for all thirty-one days or if I'm feeling inspired.  I'm leaning toward insane.

The point is to get those writing muscles moving, habit forming, and well, just to have some fun.
I hope you enjoy it!

If you are interested in joining, click on the badge to the right and join the insanity!!

Here's to a great month, and happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Now that's a challenge! Good luck, can't wait to see what you come up with. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I know what NaBloWriMo means!!

    I look forward to your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I think it will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete