Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Beautiful Things Thursday

Halloween decorations, Sunshine, and a Stranger


Halloween decorations.  It happens once a year, Halloween.  Since having kids, I get a little more into it every year.  This year I have a 2 foot black spider "crawling" up my front porch.  Wicked.

Sunshine. One of the last warm days before we descend into full frosty mornings and mitten weather.  The sun was glorious.

A Stranger.  On the road today, far from home, I ran over a nail.  I was blowing along at 70 mph and got off the road far enough not to get hit by on coming traffic.  Just ahead of me, a stranger stopped and came swooping in to change my tire.  I heart you, stranger.

What are your three beautiful things?

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful stranger! You were blessed he found you. That IS beautiful!

    I love Halloween and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete