Sunday, November 13, 2011

When the loud mouth, square toothed girl says too much...

People...
* Laugh.
* Get angry.
* Think I'm stupid.
* Give me strange looks.
* Roll their eyes.
* Think, "Here she goes again!"
* Agree.

I have no idea why some of us were born with big mouths and lots of opinions and why some of us are quiet and wise and never say a thing.  There are times when I wish I was the wise person who didn't say anything, but then I think, "Where's the fun in that?"

Are you a person who says too much?  Too little?

10 comments:

  1. I'm that Girl too. Got called "Chatty Cathy" recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll just have to stick together, Mary! (I mean, Cathy!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's to say what's wise and what's too much and when we should be quiet or how much we should say. I'm finally learning to just trust my instincts !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Power to the people, Judy! I'll get on the train with you!! Whoo Whoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm yappy. And I'm a Cathy. Hel-lo...
    Be loud and proud Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always been the one who talks too much. But now that I left my job in Vegas and moved here all my old co workers complain its too quiet! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm don't talk a lot. But sometimes the stuff I say is crazy and makes respectable folks uncomfortable. I always feel like an idiot when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Cathy, LOUD AND PROUD!!! :) (Can you hear me now??:)

    @Jeanne, I'm with ya sister!

    @Crystal, all the stuff I say makes people give me a second glance, I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Have you ever dealt such a position when someone has robbed you online and took your personal ideas? Waiting forward to hear your answer.

    ReplyDelete