Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Here We Come a Wassailing...or a Cookiemaking.

I realize yesterday's post was a downer.  However, I believe in authenticity, so it was what it was.  I am well rested this morning, the traffic has subsided, and I will never go to Walmart again.  Problem solved.

Today, my kids have a mysterious illness that is keeping them home from school (it's called Christmas-is-coming-and-enough-with-school-already,) Mountain Man is skipping work and no one here will be answering the phone.  We are baking Christmas cookies alllllllllll day, and eating some too.

*Here's a cookie and a glass of milk  for you! *

Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds TERRIFIC! Have one or three for me, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to take those sick days, too. Called them 'tootiredtodomuchelse' days. Cookies were of course included.

    ReplyDelete