Friday, April 6, 2012

Know the Signs: Fabulousness

Fabulousness is a rampant, yet beautiful disease that effects a large and unknown section of our population here on planet earth.  The interesting thing about fabulousness is that most people aren't even aware that they are, in fact, fabulous.  Most fabulous people are just regular Joes and Janes working out a quicker way to clean the bathroom and do their taxes.

Knowing the signs of fabulousness are important because if you want to have more joy in your life, recognizing your own fabulousness is the surest way to get it.  Signs of being fabulous come in a wide variety, and most people have something that makes them fabulous.  It is important to find your own fabulousness because most of the unhappiness in the world is caused by unhappy people, and when we realize we are fabulous, we recognize the fabulousness in others.  When we encourage others to find their fabulousness our souls fill with joy and spills right over into the lives of everyone we meet; and THAT is why knowing you are fabulous matters.    

So, put up your feet, grab a pen, and make a list of the things that make you fabulous.
Get crackin'.

What makes you fabulous?

26 comments:

  1. Love this! I think most people don't realize how much extraordinary there truly is in the "ordinary."

    Here's to all our fabulousness! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY agree!! There is so much beauty in the world, and most people truly are beautiful.

      Delete
  2. It is said that you often become like the people you are friends with....I know I want to be your friend. Your positive outlook is catching I hope. Thank you for being fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jaimee! You are so sweet!! Isn't the A to Z fun, just to meet other people??

      Delete
  3. Fabulousness! Love it! This post is fabulous. So many people need to read this! "our souls fill with joy and spills right over into the lives of everyone we meet" <-- Favorite line! So true!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! YOU are fabulous!!!

      Delete
  4. Lisa Stott, you are fabulous! :) And you are also correct; we need to own our fabulousness! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Post is FAAAABUUULOUS * imitates Billy Crystal's voice *

    *~ MAJK ~*
    Twitter: @Safireblade
    A to Z Blog Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DAHHHHHHLING, You. Are. Fabulous. :)

      Delete
  6. I more awesome than fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a Bear that's loose in the city is a fabulous way to live. Nowadays, the police don't even bother to bother with me. They say, "Oh, yes, that's the Bear" and scoot on by.

    You're right, though unhappy people causing a lot of unhappiness. Siigh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lisa,

    Great post, I think I just found my new favorite "fabulous" blog. Love the way you write!

    I discovered your site through the A to Z Challenge and am now a follower, but not in a stalker-ish way with binoculars and night vision goggles or anything like that ….

    Feel free to take a peek at my blog too if you have time. I write humor, and people tell me I’m funny (maybe it’s just the voices in my head, that’s what the doctor told me this last time when he upped my meds again).

    http://mothersofbrothersblog.blogspot.com
    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am good enough, but striving for a little fabulous! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, you are fabulous ALREADY!!!

      Delete
  10. Cute post. :) I think YOU are pretty fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, darling, YOU are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy that I found your blog through the A-Z challenge. Your theme is awesome! Right now I am fabulous in reading blogs instead of assembling the eatser cake which should be ready soon :) marcie @ marciespostbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, but YOU never said why YOU'RE fabulous!
    Lisa, what makes YOU fabulous??
    I believe I'm fabulous because... er.... um... ok, ok, ok... (channelling Joe Pesci)... I'm fabulous because I'm funny and I'm nice and ... um... I dunno. I make good coffee. Yes. I'm fabulous because I make good coffee.
    And you????

    ReplyDelete