Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"And Thunder"

Recently, I was looking over my stats page on Blogger and there's a section where it shows you what key words people used to find you.  (This explanation is for my mom, just in case you are wondering...) I always get a chuckle out of some of the key words that people type in to find this blog--whether it's accidental or not.

One of the recent searches someone used was "passport 2340."  I was perplexed so I typed it in thinking that maybe MI-6 was trying to send me a coded message to put me into "play."  Um, but wait--I'm not an undercover spy, I have no idea what you are talking about. *shifting eyes*

Other phrases people have used are, "how to find a zombie attack", "grey hair at 37" which makes me think I really should update my blog profile photo, and my personal favorite, "and thunder."

"And thunder"...I have no idea where this has come from or how it even linked to me, since surprisingly, I have no views on thunder as a whole, or even on thunder individually.  Which is actually quite surprising as I have many views on lightening and tornadoes--mainly that people should stay away from them so they don't get blow into Oz and meet that weird guy behind the curtain.  Who, incidentally, actually IS a spy--or a zombie, I can't really decide.

On the other hand, I can think of many ways in which I am like thunder personally, namely because I am really loud, and I like making a lot of noise, and that's pretty much all there is to me.  No lightening here, friends.  I'm all growl.  Then I let it go and move on.

Hmmm...maybe "and thunder" makes sense.

What are some of the more interesting search words people have used to find your blog? 

12 comments:

  1. How very interesting!


    Friendly Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  2. My recent favourite is "my writing will never be as good as palahniuk". I just feel so bad for someone who types that into a search engine. Just so you know, you shouldn't ever compare yourself to someone else like that.

    BTW, I've accepted your awards on my blog today, if you're curious about how interesting/random I really am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great post and now I feel that I know you better! ;) And yes, no one ever should type, "my writing will never be as good as palahnuik"...now I have to Google "Palahniuk.: ;)

      Delete
  3. now that you've titled this post "And Thunder", those search words will definitely probably get send to your blog.

    I don't seem to have any wacky search words that people use to get to my blog. perhaps it's because I haven't been posting much.

    hope you have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I will be the "And thunder" poster girl now! :)

      Delete
  4. Potato chips. My most popular blog post ever was because people keep googling potato chip bags. Like, really???? Makes about as much sense as "and thunder."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I know about Google, the less reason I see. There is no sense in the world...or maybe just technology...:)

      Delete
  5. Are you sure you don't have even a little flash about you that precedes the thunder? I have a few different search versions of broken finger that link to a post with aid of my son...he feels the fame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so not flashy...just loud. :D

      Delete
    2. Which, if you think about it, is flashiness for blind people...

      Delete
  6. I should check to make sure there are no snakes in my bed. My son has been known to enter the house with some of those slithery reptiles!

    ReplyDelete