Monday, May 7, 2012

A to Z reflections...

Today is the day to reflect upon the journey of A to Z-ness that occurred over the last month.

Here are my (not so) deep thoughts:

  • I had a blast.
  • I really enjoyed writing under a structure of "Know the Signs"--not sure what that is?  Read this.
  • I met beautiful, amazing, funny, endearing and wonderful bloggers--which in and of itself was one of the primary reasons to do the A to Z challenge in the first place.  I feel it is a privilege to make friends across the globe and share in other people's journeys and experience a different perspective about the world. 
I only visited around 350 or so of the other challengers, so my goal is to keep ripping through the A to Z list as long as it's up to see who else is out there--I feel like an astronaut exploring a vast frontier!

In short, A to Z: a joy.
Would I do it again?  In a heart beat.  

How did the challenge treat you?





9 comments:

  1. Your posts were amazing and always deliciously funny.
    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you will come up with next April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily, you are so sweet! I had so much fun, I think I was a better blogger under the strict guidelines of the "Know the Signs" theme. I'm glad to have found you!

      Delete
  2. It was fantastic meeting you because of the A-Z. I'm looking forward to seeing how your blog normally looks!

    And 350 blogs is a lot to visit. I think I was around the same number - it got harder the further along it went.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know--I slowed down too as the month got along, it got more difficult to keep up the pace to get through the list.

      It's so nice meeting you too! I'll be interested too to see how my blog normally looks! ;) It's a mystery...:)

      Delete
  3. I had a great time, too. And the highlight was meeting so many wonderful, creative bloggers out there in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!!! Isn't that one of the best reasons why we blog anyway? :)

      Delete
  4. I sort of unofficially joined since I wasn't to sign up but I enjoy it. It was a challenge but a good challenge. though I wished I had a theme like you did. I learned a few things, even things I didn't really wanted to know about. but overall I had a blast reading your signs.

    hope you have a sweet spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a joy, even on the days when writing was slow to start. And like you, I also enjoyed "meeting" other bloggers, especially those who seem be my kindred spirits in so many ways. That was the icing on the cake for me.

    Thanks for sharing. Glad to have stumbled upon you during the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I found your blog through this Challenge!

    Congrats on completing it :)

    ReplyDelete