Friday, July 20, 2012

My Blind Date


I had my very first blind date on Wednesday afternoon.  Here is a picture of my date.------------->

Sherilee is the first blogger I've met since this journey began where we had a relationship online before we met in person.  She writes over at Sweet Tea and Sunshine.  And she is a hoot--check her out!!

It was so refreshing to meet someone I've read and enjoyed for quite a while.  I look forward to lunch again soon, and possibly meeting other bloggers too!

Have you met blogging friends in person?  Was it all you hoped for?   


8 comments:

  1. Green with envy! I want to meet a blogger buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't met anyone yet either, and I'd love to. I know of a couple of bloggers who live relatively locally, so fingers crossed it'll happen one day! Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met a blogger friend by coincidence once and it was super exciting! The funny thing is that I don't share my real name and have no photo, but she somehow guessed and asked if I'm the owner of my blog. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great! And what a beautiful photo of the two of you.
    I have blogger friends who were in-person friends first. But never the other way around. Looks like you two had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meeting blogger friends is the BEST!!!! We met a couple on our honeymoon trip to Newfoundland and it was funny - we had SO much to talk about and it was like we already knew each other. I've also met a few people locally and have had much the same experience. I hope you guys had a fabulous conversation - and, wow, you both look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous to finally meet you. It was all I dreamed of, and more! (You think I'm joking, but I'm not. Remind me to tell you about another set up--non-blogger--that did not go so well...)

    Looking forward to our next loud and laughter-filled lunch! May we always attract the attention of tipsy old ladies. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete