Thursday, November 15, 2012

Days 15 & 16, or, I Get Why Eve Ate the Apple

This afternoon, I came home to this:


Two delectable and delicious, caramel apples...

I promptly ate one...and I enjoyed every sugary-coated moment. 

I enjoyed it even more because it was from a friend.
Kindness rocks. Kindness rocks my heart and soul and brings me to tears quite often these days.
And when kindness comes knocking with caramel apples, it's doubly good. 

And it makes me think...
...I get why Eve caved. 



What are you grateful for today? 

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the punchline. Eve and I would be good friends. Good, sticky friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the unexpected, little things, that get to us, isn't it? Just this morning, I went to grab my coffee mug out of the cabinet and found that my husband had left a note on it before he went to work. Made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful to have read two blog posts that were timed perfectly. Yours is one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought Eve was, you know, flighty, but I never figured on her eating caramel-coated apples. New respect for the naked apple-eater.

    ReplyDelete