Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Happy Christmas Kwanzaa Boxing Day

From our Square Toothed/Mountain Man clan to yours:
 
 
Merry Christmas!
 
(And Kwanzaa & Boxing Day and Feast of Epiphany, just in case we don't talk until then...)
 
Yes, this is an old picture.
I'm was too lazy and un-organzied to take a new one or send out holiday cards.
...and I'm O.K. with that.
To view a current picture and to see how much our kids have grown, squint your eyes and shake your head.
And yes, since you asked, Mountain Man and I still look that young.
That's right, we have magical powers.
Now, go drink some eggnog.
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you, my sweet friend! I hope it's every wonderful thing for you and yours! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you, Jenny!! I have a letter on my desk awaiting postage for you! I hope you have a sweet holiday season and lots of peace and rest!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a fabulous Christmas, Lisa, I really do. You are such an inspiration to me in so many ways and you deserve all the happy you can grab on to. Give Mountain Man a smooch under the mistletoe for me, will ya? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, you are just a joy! You inspire me AND make me laugh too! Have a festive, safe and happy holiday! Much love from WA to Ontario!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. happy festus ... how have i never read your blog? love it ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daryl, and I love YOUR blog!

      Delete
  4. LOVE IT! you all look fab. i still want a copy to hang on my fridge. oh wait, i get the REAL THING for christmas!! oh, we are gonna have so much fun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun pic! have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another exquisite posting from the clan i love

    ReplyDelete