Thursday, April 11, 2013

Joyride A to Z: JOY

"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of Joy
and just be Joyful."
                                                                            
~Anonymous
 
 
Today I will just be.
Today I enjoy the changes life brings me.
Today I recognize my divinity and rejoice in the flexibility that this human experience gives.
 I delight in gratitude for all that comes my way, realizing that even my fear
brings faith and expansion  
and from the tendrils of faith blooms joy.
 Today I hope.
Today I treasure my integrity by honoring my whole self, undivided, and know that I am the peace, fulfillment and happiness I seek.   
Today, I scatter joy.
 
 

What brings you joy today?
 
 


20 comments:

  1. Reserving my train tickets to go to my Dad's house next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it out of bed today. My wife and I talked. I posted something on my blog. Things could be a lot worse, but I'm not sure how.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!
    Bears Noting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's pretty productive!! :)

      Delete
  3. Right now I am trying to embrace the joy of being a proud owner of a teenage girl today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay teenagers! I've got one too and I love love it! :)

      Delete
  4. my kids, so lucky to have them!

    visiting from a-z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely.
    Visiting from a - z
    Donna

    http://www.TheWaywardGifted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. reading this brings me joy. I need to remember these words, very wise words. thanks for sharing it.

    have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice thought for us to just "be" and "breathe" and "feel joy" no matter our circumstances. It's that living in the moment thing and I'm happy for the reminder. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't that what we signed up for anyway? to enjoy the ride? ;)

      Delete
  8. Joy-filled words from a joy-filled person. Just makes me smile, and think joyful thoughts of you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Knowing that it's Friday night, which as we all know is THE best time of the week because you have the longest possible span of weekend ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. scatter joy what a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally stole it from Emerson. :)

      Delete